WEIRD NEWS

 

Woman Sets House and Neighbors House on Fire After Seeing a Snake

Woman Sets House and Neighbors House on Fire After Seeing a Snake

On Wednesday night, while cleaning up, a Bowie County woman in North Texas, said that she saw a snake...and this is where things got interesting. According to Deputy Randall Baggett, the Liberty Eylau resident threw gasoline on the snake, and lit the snake on fire...And the snake went into the brush pile and the brush pile caught the home on fire."

Read more: KHOU

 

More Articles