Karah

 
Karah
 
On Air Now
 

Dad Dies After Drinking 'Health Drink' That Turned Out to Be Liquid Meth

Curtis Gregory Perry / Foter.com / CC BY-NC-ND

This story sounds unbelievable. Six months ago, a package arrived to a house in the UK that contained a bottle with over $54,000 of liquid meth, addressed to a person who didn't live there. The daughter kept it, thinking the owner might be by the pick it up.

Somehow, the dad ended up drinking the bottle. He thought it was a fruity health drink. He figured out really quickly that wasn't the case, telling his family, "I am in trouble here. I am dying."

Sure enough, he died. The death has been ruled an accident.

(Gawker)

 

More Articles